Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Greetings and Warm Wishes to All from Chad, Malinda, Madeline and Braxton

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Uncle Mark and Christina come for a visit

Uncle Mark is showing Maddie the pony that her Granddad Cliff bought for her! She can't understand why she can't get on and go for a ride now!!! I don't think it will be long before she does just that!

Uncle Mark and Maddie enjoying some together time. They bonded quickly...Uncle Mark is a natural! We can't wait for his next visit.

"Look Mom, I got another one wrapped around my cute little finger!!!"

Madeline sure does love her Uncle Mark...as you can see here! I don't know who was more captivated by who? Aunt Christina looks on...you can't tell who the center of most ALL attention in our house is!

We were so excited that Uncle Mark and Christina got to celebrate Christmas with us. Madeline sure did love their visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment