Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Greetings and Warm Wishes to All from Chad, Malinda, Madeline and Braxton

Monday, October 25, 2010

Pigs AND Pumpkins

As soon as we arrived at the pumpkin patch, Maddie spotted the animals and had to have a look. She kept tapping her chest (sign language for Please) and pointing at the pigs.
I think she not only wanted a closer look, but to take one home!!!
She got her wish...well at least to get a closer look...Thank you Aunt Jamie!

I think Maddie would have gotten right down in there with the pigs had we not held her back. She loves to "ride" Braxton, and these pigs looked to be about the right size as well!


Time to get some cute pumpkin shots...Maddie had other ideas. I think she was showing me that, "those kids don't have to sit for pictures, they are just having fun!!!"

The sign says "Pumpkin Patch," why aren't we going there?




1 comment:

  1. Very COOL pics. Maybe you'll have to hide the camera in a pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete